Complex clients that desire highly customizable, data driven, innovative service.
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Family Office
- Philanthropic mission
- Investment strategies
- Propeller worked with the foundation of a local non-profit to explore ways that Program Related Investments (PRIs) could be integrated into their grant making processes. Helped the organization understand the fundamentals of Impact Investing models, and the ways in which PRIs could be established within the foundation to fund innovative programs that supported their mission. After careful consideration and due diligence, Propeller assisted the organization to pursue outside resources for PRI funding.
- A local non-profit engaged Propeller in an effort to grow the number of B-corps and social entrepreneurs within their ecosystem. Propeller designed a donor-based loan fund that enabled below market rate loans to be made to start-ups. Alongside this we also provided technical assistance to build mentorship programs for the recipient businesses.
- Working alongside the CEO of a family office to strengthen and provide clarity to their family foundations. Providing directives on mission alignment, due diligence and frameworks for giving strategies now and eventual end of life.
- Became the sales and business coach for a start-up organization. Propeller provides on-going PR support, sales strategy and growth ideas.
- Propeller has consulted with several social entrepreneurs to investigate and advise to the best structures for incorporation and where to find the corresponding funding resources to support these decisions.